1. HAEM accepts reports of violations against ethical management (e.g. employee fraud and unfair business processes)
2. Report using whichever method is most convenient.
1. Accepting money or goods
2. Demanding entertainment
3. Accepting favorable treatment
4. Engaging in unfair monetary transactions with stakeholders
5. Receiving future guarantees
6. Using company assets for private purposes
7. Handling business affairs unfairly, etc.
1. E-mail : email@example.com
2. Phone: 031-488-9060
3. Fax: 031-488-9068
4. Mail: 15084, 133 Gongdan 1-daero, Siheung-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
5. Website: http://www.haemcom.com
1. HAEM will send notifications regarding the progress on reports via e-mail, etc.
2. HAEM will keep the identity of each informant strictly confidential.
The identity of each informant and the content of each report shall remain confidential. No informant shall suffer
disadvantages or penalties as a result of his/her report.
Confidentiality: The identity of each informant and the content of each report shall be kept strictly confidential,
so that the informant’s identity and reported content are not disclosed.
Guarantee of Status: No informant shall be subject to any disadvantages or discrimination in his/her status as a result of his/her report.